JAMES FRANCO ON SUICIDE WATCH AFTER TRUMP VICTORY

Franco (left), with aesthetically challenged companion.
Actor and failed Oscar nominee James Franco admitted that he is practically on suicide watch after spiralling downwards into deep despair in the wake of Donald Trump's inauguration. 

"I mean, I've been reacting really badly!" the actor told shitlib on-line rag The Daily Beast. "I've spiraled into a depression and I've been questioning everything that I am, and how I've been doing things."

The 38-year old Jewish actor, who is a convicted thief and has been dogged by gay rape allegations, emotionally over-invested in the victory of Neo-Con psychopath Hillary Clinton, even going so far as to strip naked in a campaign ad for the failed candidate in a desperate attempt to make her moribund campaign look "sexy." 

Franco also appeared at the "women's march" that was held in Los Angeles on Saturday. The sight of fat feminists waddling around demanding rights they already have no doubt pushed him further into the abyss. 
Share on Google Plus

Post a Comment